We’ve once again partnered with our good friends at Last Resort Comedy and we’re bringing the Gandhi Show back to Washington, DC to The Bier Baron in Dupont Circle this Saturday @ 7:00pm. Last time we were there, the show sold out and we had an absolute blast. This weekend is gonna be so much fun and I am so excited to come back down to DC. The show is as follows:
Come party with us, it’s gonna be so awesome. I’m so excited!
Tickets here – http://www.lastresortcomedy.com/#!nick-vatterott-live/c1f5m
I play a comedy club booker/manager in this episode of my buddy Charla Lauriston’s webseries Clench and Release. It’s groovy. Check it out!
“Wine and Questions with Weiss” is back Tuesday, May 5th @ 7:30pm @ Treehouse154!
I am beyond excited for this show. The last one was an absolute blast. This installment, I am bringing along one of my all-time favorite comedians in the world Ben Kronberg to provide the opening remarks. I am truly honored to have such a thing happen. This show format is both scary and super exciting to me. I can’t wait. Please come and join me in this Weiss evening event!
The audience has 4 ways to participate (this will be the entire show):
1. Ask a question about anything he/she wishes and The Weiss will provide the answer.
2. Ask advice on anything in his/her life and The Weiss will provide a solution.
3. Heckle The Weiss and he/she can go mono-e-mono with The Weiss. Head-to-head. But be prepared, The Weiss has been doing standup for over 10 years and is as quick as they come, especially with wine in his system.
4. Give The Weiss a compliment of your choosing.
We’re going on a mini road trip! NC on Friday, then taking the Gandhi Show up to DC Saturday. This weekend is gonna be sweet. If you’re in these places come hang with us:
Friday – Greensboro, NC
8:00pm @ The Idiot Box
Host – Eric Trundy
Saturday – Washington, DC
7:00pm @ Bier Baron
A Gandhi, Is That You? and Last Resort Comedy Production:
Host – Max Rosenblum
Today I have been doing stand-up comedy for 10 years (sometimes it looks like 3, but sometimes more than that!). This milestone feels like a pretty cool thing to me. While not an expert by any means, 10 years feels like I can call myself a comic that at least has some knowledge and experience of this crazy and awesome art form. A lot has happened since that first gig on February 16, 2005 in Village C Alumni Lounge during my junior year of college at Georgetown University for the “Funniest Man On Campus Competition” in Washington, DC. I did my first 1.5-ish years in DC and I still and always will consider that my comedy roots and I have such a love for all the comics that always come out of DC. So many awesome peeps. I was doing some acting and improv before I started standup, I’m currently 31 years old, which means 1/3 of my life has been dedicated to comedy. I could go on for days, but in short, it’s been an amazing ride, where I’ve gotten to travel all over the country, met some of the coolest people ever and I’ve gained some of the greatest friends. I hope to continue doing comedy for the next 60 or 70 years and perhaps 90 years if science allows. Thanks to everyone who’s been part of the journey with me and helped me along the way. It’s so many people, I can’t believe it. I only hope that I can do more and be better from this point forward. – The Weiss at Year 10′
- Washington, DC – This Weekend!
- New Video – Clench and Release
- “Wine and Questions with Weiss” is back!
- Greensboro, NC and Washington, DC – This Weekend!
- 10 Years In The Game!
- Time Out NY – Gandhi Show named one of NYC’s best weekly comedy shows!
- Video – The Phone Booth
- Video – Investigators Report on Headphones
- My City – by Dee Guerreros
- Newport, RI – January 30th, 2015!