My buddy Beryl Smile Teitelbaum has started this great idea to help people when they are feeling down, low, not at their best, etc. and it’s like an encouragement site to boost us up and I think it’s a really fantastic idea. I wrote a little piece about what I do when I get depressed, like some suggestions. Life is wonderful, but man does it have some ups and downs sometimes for all of us, and this is just a little bit of how I do my best with that stuff.
Photo by Mindy Tucker
Yo, here is a fun video we made!
Erin Andrez: Meghan Hanley
Filmed by: Brendan Fitzgibbons
Edited by: Just Jensen
Sound and Cameo: Lance Weiss
We shot this video for Aol.com’s “2 Point Lead”. It’s real groovy!
- What To Do When You’re Done
- New York Comedy Festival!
- Gandhi Show @ New York Comedy Club!
- New Video!
- Aol.com’s “2 Point Lead”
- Gandhi Show in Free Standup Festival!
- Washington, DC – August 15th with Luke Thayer!
- Gandhi Show Podcast: “Tell Me Something Good” with Comedian/Runner Liz Miele!
- Texas – July 24th + 25th!
- Washington, DC – Saturday, July 18th @ 9pm – with DC Benny!