Welcome to PWL Episode 5! As always, thank you so much for joining me on this adventure. I’m having a good time, but also starting to feel the burn of doing these alone, might have to get a guest on soon, but maybe not!! Turns out to be a lot more work than I would have thought, a lot of doubt doing it alone. A little sluggish recording this one due to some wine (my doctor said to drink more red wine for my cholesterol!), but maybe I had a little too much. Hahaha. Ah well, we learn as we go. Overall, been feeling pretty good about most things in life and that’s great. Wahoooooo!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- Holiday shopping is stupid.
- Kid’s don’t need more toys.
- Lots of pet peeves covered this week.
- Big ego is insane.
- Thoughts on cemeteries.
- Farts are funny.
- Mooning & streaking will always be hilarious.
- Riding the trains late at night in NYC.
- You don’t have to be who you’ve always been.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance