Episode 2 is here, Yes! I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone that listened to Episode One and for all the nice words on it. Very awesome and encouraging. In this episode, I had waaaaay too much coffee and it shows! Lesson learned, maybe just one small coffee next time, maybe none, how do we know? But hey, we learn as we go. Doing a podcast alone ain’t as easy as I thought it would be, but we’re making progress here.
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- The B&H electronics store is cool
- Being rushed is the worse
- Things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving
- How to avoid rats in NYC / My relationship with a rat
- Being bald & having nightmares
- Taking some risks
- What happens now that Alex Trabec is leaving Jeopardy?
- Private conversations in public locations
- No patience at Starbucks
- Highlighting other awesome people who are named Lance
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance