Wow, are these some wild times going on in the government right now or what! It’s totally bonkers. After the vote today by the Senate to not include witnesses in the Impeachment trial, our country will never be the same. It’s quite scary actually. I feel like our political system as we have known it is over. It almost feels like our political system has been bending very poorly for a long time and today it officially broke. Wild times we’re living in. I guess we’ll just have to see how it all plays out here in the future. In the meantime, and perhaps as some break or distraction from all this stuff (and other wild things going on in the world), we got a new episode of the pod!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- Wuhan, China is huge and list of the world’s biggest cities.
- News overload: Kobe Bryant, Iran / Iraq, Impeachment trial, Brexit, Grammy’s,
- Why breaking my leg was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
- Older people have a lot of knowledge.
- Coronavirus – what if it killed us all together?
- Stop reading comments on Youtube, Instagram, social media.
- You don’t have to do what the world / society tells you to do.
- Tiny van life, living the life you want.
- Phones & videos at the gym / taking photos of your food.
- Randall’s BBQ in the Lower East Side / you can never get bored in NYC.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance