Sorry for the delay in the episode this week. I was having some audio technical difficulties this week, but I think I got them all hammered out. Also, had a little bit of a tough personal week which I touch on a little bit in this episode that also put me a bit behind on the schedule here. Seems like I can’t get an episode out on Wednesday to save my life, BUT, I have had one come out every week, so I’m going to be proud of myself for that. 2020, working on way less judgement of myself. Anywho, hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for listening!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- Apocalyptic things / why storms bring us together.
- Jobs I would have if I weren’t a comedian.
- Being an extreme weatherman (hurricanes, tornadoes).
- Politics isn’t about the people anymore.
- World Surf League: talking about / explaining the surf world a bit.
- Nobody is comfortable at social gatherings.
- I appreciate the effort of anyone going out.
- Nothing is as big a deal as we think.
- How do you get out of a funk?
- More good things are coming to us than we realize.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance