Party With Lance (Professional Bull Riding?) – Episode 8
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:30 — 65.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
It’s been a pretty good week so far, still going strong here in 2020! Working on improving my sleep, exercise and diet. I really want to feel good. I’ve learned that when you feel good, you can do good. Kinda like that old saying of taking care of yourself and then others with the airplane oxygen mask theory. Makes sense. Anywho, let’s get to it!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- You learn by talking to people.
- Challenges of doing a podcast alone.
- Things don’t have to be perfect / just let it ride.
- Is it the end of times?
- Pet Peeve: Panel shows with too many guests.
- What is success?
- 4am-6am are the worst of the 24 hours.
- Can a great dream become a nightmare?
- I went to the PBR (Professional Bull Riding) event at MSG.
- Dave Chappelle’s speech for Mark Twain Award.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance