Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:04 — 71.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Releasing this podcast on Valentine’s Day, 2020! Whooooo!, Does it have much to do with Valentine’s? Not really, we talk about it a little bit at the end, but we’re also covering a whole bunch of other cool stuff here too! Can you say it’s the “Valentine’s Day Edition” if the content is not fully Valentine’s Day heavy? I don’t know, I got no idea. The internet is real wild. But you know what? I did just title it that, so I guess you can. There, boom, hello!!!!! The internet is stupid. Anywho,
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- I give the weather report for Phoenix, Arizona! – courtesy of weather.com.
- Maybe I have Seasonal Affective Disorder?
- I can’t get behind someone who supports Trump. My view has shifted even more.
- Doing stand-up is like being a baseball batter over and over.
- A positive factor to overpopulation. A way it helps us relate to one another.
- Thoughts on leaving a legacy and why it’s stupid.
- Signal coming from space. Are there aliens?
- Humans are violent, they made Manhattan.
- What we think versus what comes out of our mouths. You can’t have a perfect conversation.
- Valentine’s Day – Do something nice for someone.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance