Wahooooo! Episode 4 is here. Yes, we did it! Theoretically, episodes of PWL (every podcast has to have an acronym right?) are supposed to come out Wednesdays, but I got behind this week due to a bunch of travel and a few other things, you know, life. I’m typing this from Dubuque, Iowa! Below I’ve included a photo that I reference in the episode and this picture doesn’t even remotely do justice to what I’m talking about. Thanks so much for continuing to listen or if you’re new here, welcome to the party. Very happy to have you! 🙂
*above pic is of the Mississippi River!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- Recording impediments due to travel.
- Nobody ever feels good enough.
- America is too competitive.
- I went to my first wrestling event.
- Why do we get sad at night?
- Thinking about going vegan again.
- Coffee and wine are the way to go?
- I have an “addictive personality”!
- Put your money where your experiences are.
- Come out to live shows!
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance