Episode 15 is all the rage. That’s what they are saying at least. Who’s saying it? Me. Is it really all the rage? Sure! You say it, and so it is. I can’t believe I’ve done 15 episodes with zero guests. Unreal, but we made it! I don’t know, do you have to write a description here? For what? Who knows. Let’s try to not write that much. Here’s the stuff!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- The world is just all about the internet & promoting now.
- Has the world always been this crazy? Or do we just know more now?
- I saw F16’s flying over Manhattan. Could I be a jet fighter pilot?
- You can’t know that much about that many things / nothing is as easy as it looks.
- I was not given the music or artistic (painting / drawing) gifts.
- Why I don’t put my phone next to my junk (the wiener & such) or my head.
- It’s not always paying dues, some people are just mean.
- You have to make every day count – doing the math on it.
- I share a joke that is always funny, nearly all the time.
- If you’re on social media and just post photos of yourself, you’re a psychopath.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance