Whoa, it’s been pretty much exactly 6 months since I last put out a podcast. Where does the time go? The world is the craziest it’s ever been (at least in my lifetime). Anywho, I’m back and after wanting to do such for over a year, in addition to the audio version, I’ve FINALLY converted the podcast over into a video format too. Whooooo, yes!! Now that I’m all set up and rolling, I’m hoping to pump out these episodes more regularly again. Also in this episode, after recording it, I discovered that Biotin is just vitamin B. Watch and you’ll see what a moron I am.
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- We’ve gone to video! & learning to appreciate the video podcast format.
- Obviously, the world is crazy + how can you vote for Trump?
- Watch me struggle (and overcome!) a mental block midway through recording this episode.
- Some things you can do to keep yourself sane in this time.
- Going to bed takes way longer than you think.
- I love YouTube comments!
- I’m not doing Facebook quizzes or challenges.
- I recently discovered 8D audio. Pretty wild!
- Is Parkour gonna be the hottest new sport in the pandemic?
- Life won’t be the same normal when we do go “back”.
JOIN THE PARTY!
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: http://partywithlance.com/
Support the Podcast on Patreon!: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance
My new Zoom Bombing Business: http://meetingbombs.com/