Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:22 — 59.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | | More
Ooof, sorry for the delay on this one folks. I took a little break due to the world going wonky. I had planned to get going after a couple weeks, but then was just having trouble getting motivated. I mean does anyone have to explain themselves in these times? Great time to not have it together, hahaha, can’t blame anyone for anything. I mean I guess we’re all processing this differently and experiencing things we’ve never experienced before and trying to figure out what’s what and I’m not judging anyone for how they are handling it. For me, I took a little time to reflect, did a few new things and now we’re back with the first episode of PWL since the whole world went bananas. This episode speaks to how I’ve been processing and dealing with all this stuff. Perhaps you’ve been feeling some of the same, maybe it helps me to get it out there. Who knows, so here goes. Thanks as always for being a part of the party!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- Being quarantined with my girlfriend & some difficulties / distractions this is creating.
- Why I took off from the podcast and how I’m trying to navigate this.
- Where do I go until stand-up comedy comes back? What does it even look like?
- I’ve been struggling a little bit with motivation in this time.
- I talk about what I HAVE been up to (making art, going on walks, doing some work, etc).
- Perfection is even less important than it used to be.
- Some tips for these hard / weird times (getting outside, connecting, creating, etc).
- We’re all going through the same stuff. Working on connecting with one another.
- What are my goals for this time? – art, podcasts, videos, online shows.
- The positive of just doing this podcast – reach out to someone this week.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance