We’re baaaaccckkkk!!!!! Wahoo, yes!!!! After several, and wowzers do I mean several months, Episode 20 is finally here! I recorded this back in February 2021, but barely anything here is topical or relates to that time. Also, sorry it’s been so long since an episode release. I got sidetracked, my bad. I hope one day to get on a better schedule here, but who knows. I’m probably gonna do this podcast on and off for decades to come so there’s that. All in all, I hope you’re well, and I hope this podcast brings a little joy to your life. If you happen to enjoy it – a rating, a review, or a share wherever you listen to the episode would be super rad!
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
– People who brag about getting up early in the morning. Early birds vs. night owls.
– Why I feel more creative at night time.
– A pet peeve, people multitasking on the phone.
– When someone tells you to do something on the spot.
– It’s a lot harder to go pro than you think.
– Does your nose or do your ears get tired?
– Getting the news from social media.
– How did you get into QAnon?
– Steve Harvey makes me laugh & Family Feud.
– I don’t want to dissect or explain why something is funny.
JOIN THE PARTY!
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: http://partywithlance.com/
Support the Podcast on Patreon!: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance