Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:13 — 62.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Lots of news going on this week that has some relevance to a few experiences I’ve had in the past. I talk about my encounter with James Lipton as well as my time interning at Hardball with Chris Matthews and what that was like. I also talk about the first time I met Dave Chappelle and how I ended up in NYC.
In this episode, we cover these topics (and a few more):
- Coronavirus – what I’m doing about it. It’s a little scary, being in NYC.
- James Lipton passing and my encounter with him / Inside the Actors Studio.
- An experience I had with Mos Def, Dave Chappelle, James Lipton & Paul Mooney.
- My time spent interning at Hardball with Chris Matthews.
- The first time I met Dave Chappelle / signs from God / the universe.
- My beginnings in NYC and how I got started here.
- Nobody prepared us for all these emails.
- The language companies use – 360 degrees, multi-tiered, engagement strategy, blah blah.
- We need to spend more time outside, get back to nature.
- You can’t keep up with everyone as you get older. Try reaching out to someone.
Episodes, live show dates, videos and more: Partywithlance.com
Support the Party! = Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/partywithlance